Sunday, April 24, 2005

swades - one side of the coin

I saw swades today, I felt it is one side of the coin. Definitely the movie is very good and I never felt bored throughout the screenplay. The message it conveyed to me seems to be one-sided. The film portrays that the general public is very honest or atleast would accept true realities. But the reality is quite different. If someone wants to do some service then there would be major force of people who would try to spoil it. For example after tsunami Vivek Oberio adopted the village Thevanampattinam in Tamil Nadu and did some good work. The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu gave him this praise!

I don't mean to suggest that no one should think of doing good service. But the greater problem with attitude of the Indian public must be changed. India needs an attitude revolution of some kind!

No comments: